Staying at Eversley Guest House - House Rules
We are a friendly, quiet and comfortable B&B within easy reach of Southampton’s many attractions. There is one off-road parking space for each guest room. Guests are provided with their own front door key on arrival and are welcome to come and go as they please. However, we do ask that every care is taken not to disturb fellow guests and neighbours if arriving back late at night. We also ask that you avoid taking showers and making phone calls in the early hours of the morning.
- Our regular check-in time is between 4pm and 8pm. We are happy for guests to arrive outside of these hours, but please arrange with us in advance, to ensure that we are around to welcome you.
If possible, please let us know your expected time of arrival and inform us of any significant changes to your plans.
- Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10am on the day of departure.
- Please note that for bookings that have been made directly with us, full payment will be taken during your stay.
- Arrangements for payment from on-line bookings vary according to the booking agent. Some agents take credit card details simply to secure the booking, others take a one-night deposit and others take full payment. Depending on the booking agent, any outstanding payment will be taken during your stay. Please check the booking confirmation we send you by email – this will show the payment to be made during your stay with us.
- We accept debit and credit cards or cash. Sorry, we don’t take cheques.
- If, for any reason, you have to cancel your booking, please let us know as soon as possible. If you give us 48 hours’ notice before your planned arrival, we will make no charge. If we get less than 48 hours’ notice we will have to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of 1 night’s stay for each room booked.
- There is free Wi-Fi available for all guests. We will provide you with your personal password when you arrive.
- We have a high chair and travel cot and bedding that is available for guests’ use.
- Please - No smoking, of any substances, anywhere inside the premises
- Sorry, no pets.